Expat Worldwide Quote
Select either the 1st or the 15th of the month. You must select a date within the next 90 days.
If you currently have health coverage, we strongly recommend that you maintain your current coverage. The specific effective date you request is subject to underwriting and approval of your application, and we strongly recommend you allow 60-75 days for underwriting. This will help ensure that your application is processed before you surrender your present insurance and will prevent you from being required to pay for two policies.
Later in the application process you will be given the option to allow GeoBlue to assign your Effective Date. If you choose this option, your effective date will assigned as either the 1st or the 15th of the month following the approval of your application.
REQUESTING AN EFFECTIVE DATE DOES NOT GUARANTEE UNDERWRITING TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE DATE REQUESTED.
Please indicate the applicable 5 digit zip code on the quoting tool to confirm eligibility.
What zip code applies when applying from overseas?
The Washington D.C. zip code that applies is 20036.
Policies for U.S. citizens abroad are issued through the Global Citizens Association office in Washington D.C. When you apply for coverage you become a member of the Association.
What zip code applies when you apply in the U.S.?
Please indicate the zip code in your home area or employers address.
If you maintain coverage from a U.S. Primary Health Plan for the duration of your travel, you are eligible for simplified underwriting consideration. This process features fewer medical questions and a more expedient decision.
Rates for the Xplorer Select plan are not determined by health history.
- Worldwide medical coverage built for students and faculty in the U.S. and Abroad.
- Select from a range of deductibles and rates.
- Choose providers either in or out of our elite network.
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum.
- Deductible waived for office visits with doctors.
- No waiting period or sublimit for preventive services.
- No precertification penalty for inpatient or outpatient care.
- Pre-existing conditions covered with creditable coverage (including prior HTH Student Plans).
- Illnesses and injuries related to terrorism are covered.
- Meets all Schengen Visa requirements.