- Worldwide medical coverage built for Crew Members.
- Select from a range of deductibles and rates.
- Choose providers either in or out of our elite network.
Worldwide medical coverage designed for maritime crews and employers.
- Contraceptive services, surgeries and supplies are covered under the policy.
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum.
- Deductible waived for office visits with doctors.
- No waiting period or sublimit for preventive services.
- No precertification penalty for inpatient or outpatient care.
- Pre-existing conditions covered with creditable coverage.
- Illnesses and injuries related to terrorism are covered.
- Sail boat racing and alcohol related injuries are covered.
- Meets all Schengen Visa requirements.
- Plan Description PDF
Crew Health Insurance 101
Buying licensed, credible crew coverage provides assurance.
Not all crew health plans are engineered the same way. Become an expert buyer and understand the critical differences in benefits and disparities in consumer protections.
You barely have to turn the page in a newspaper or magazine these days to see that globalization is at the epicenter of the new world order. As global lifestyles emerge, the demand for comprehensive international health insurance has grown rapidly. In response to this demand, a new generation of superior health plans is now available to serve expatriates and their families. This is a positive development for American expatriates who have historically had limited choice when it comes to coverage. Existing insurance options have often missed the mark because of limited benefits, long waiting periods, harsh exclusions, pre-certification penalties, lack of portability and other hidden gotchas. read more