- Ideal for international leisure, missionary or business travel.
- Coverage of COVID-19 testing and treatment.
- Post-departure trip interruption up to $500.
- Choice of varying medical limits and deductibles.
- For trips outside the U.S. up to 6 months for ages 95 and younger*.
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation, for individuals with a current U.S. health plan.
- Requires a primary health plan; however, the primary plan does not need to be a Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield medical plan in order to be eligible.
- 24/7 Phone, Web, Mobile and Telemedicine Support.
- Medical, Evacuation, Mental Health, RX, AD&D.
- No hospital pre-certification penalty.
- Voyager Choice is the most popular and comprehensive plan.
*Benefits and Eligibility varies for South Dakota residents. Please refer to the Plan Description for details.
Travel Medical Insurance 101
A record number of Americans traveled abroad in 2016 for leisure, business, study abroad and missionary work- to the tune of 67 million. Given recent epidemics, natural disasters and security threats around the world- coupled with your run-of-the-mill medical issues- travelers have more reason than ever to ensure their health and safety are fully insured prior to embarking on their trips. Americans are dedicating more and more time to preparing for their trips and researching the coverage options available to them, and with good reason. read more